My Published Work

MY PUBLISHED WORK
Rebuilding Year Breakthrough Game Box of Cows Spirit Legends Anthology Fantasy Paranormal Anthology - I

Friday, December 25, 2015

Day Zero- Christmas

Welcome to Christmas! It is 4:30 and I just looked out the window at my thermometer. It is still registering 70, it is also raining.

Last night the bakery across the street burned down and my neighborhood still smells of burnt bread. On the upside the whole town was out on the road last night cheering on the fire departments.


Today has been food presents and then the family tradition of watching the Finnish movie Rare Exports!

Tomorrow we kick off the 12 days and nights with Alison Ash I hope you all had a good day and look forward to the stories we have lined up for you!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment