My Published Work

MY PUBLISHED WORK
Rebuilding Year Breakthrough Game Box of Cows Spirit Legends Anthology Fantasy Paranormal Anthology - I

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maintenance Day

It was a good weekend. Friday night I went to see Dropkick Murphys with my best friend - always a good time.
 
Saturday was a maintenance day for me. I slept late made my lunches for the week and did laundry. Then I watched some hockey, I can say that was research, but I would be fibbing.

I wrote a little, but not much.

Part of me feels guilty about not getting any writing or anything else real done, but at the same time I know I need down time. That is the problem with working so much is that you don’t have time to do the day to day things.

I’m not sure that I function well without some time off-probably no one does. It is the situation I am in though, so needs must.



My year goals:

    23884 out of 100000 76116 left to go

7 pounds lost 3 pounds left to go


How about you all? Did you make new years resolutions and if so how are you doing on them?


No comments:

Post a Comment