My Published Work

MY PUBLISHED WORK
Rebuilding Year Breakthrough Game Box of Cows Spirit Legends Anthology Fantasy Paranormal Anthology - I

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year - New Goals

Well the new year is here and it is time to put my goals out there. It’s sort of odd doing this every year, I’ve never been one to set goals for each year, but for the past few years I have been. So here we go!
 
100000 words of creative writing this year: this goal has been flat for the past few years. I’d up it, but Real Life is always crazy. If I get my second goal done I’ll up it.

I want to do a Nano type thing. Fifty K in 30 days - starting today. We’ll see about this, I hope I don’t lose focus in the middle. The story is something I’ve had in my head for a few years now. It involves Unitarians, Vampires and the old song Tam Lin. I may not have the skill to make it work, but I need to at least try.

Make a point of posting on my l/j. Also posting blog, twitter and facebook (the ones under my proper name), and doing PR stuff.

Start reviewing the books I read (I have 15 books on my ‘already read, still needs review’ pile)

I want to lose 10 pounds and do my PT exercises every other day (I’m shooting a little low there)


Last one is the hardest:
 

I want to try to keep my life in some sort of balance, not all work.


Wish me luck! And have a stellar new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment