My Published Work

MY PUBLISHED WORK
Rebuilding Year Breakthrough Game Box of Cows Spirit Legends Anthology Fantasy Paranormal Anthology - I

Monday, May 7, 2012


So my question today is where do you create?  I was going to say write, but there are artists and musicians on my friends list as well. 

This can be taken in two ways I could mean ‘where do you sit to create?’ or I could mean ‘where is your work set?’

I guess I probably mean both. 

When creating is easy for me I can do it sitting on my bed or in the room that is our office/library.  When things aren’t going as well I have a place in my room where people can’t see me from the door.  It is a pretty small area and my husband laughs about it, but I can get a lot done in my little space.  And I can reach most of my reference books without moving much.   

When I write my fiction is mostly set in and around Boston.  The funny thing is that when I lived in Boston my fiction was all set in the ‘greater Philadelphia area’ – I don’t know why I always where I am not living but it seems easier somehow.  Maybe the distance makes my vision clearer?

How about you guys? Do you have a favorite place to create? Or a favorite place to set your creations?

Oh and by the way, I do use a scratching post as desk – it is a perfect height and the cats like to climb in and out of it while I am writing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment