My Published Work

MY PUBLISHED WORK
Rebuilding Year Breakthrough Game Box of Cows Spirit Legends Anthology Fantasy Paranormal Anthology - I

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Restarting

 I realized the other night that it has been quite some time since I posted.  I’m going to try to be good about it again.  So I’m restarting. My goal is to post three times a week, but we will see.  When I restart next week I will be running a contest for comments in my Live Journal and blogger.

In other news, I signed a contract for my third Hyena short story and I am trying to rework my novel – they may, at some point, be marketed together. 

Lastly, my team has been eliminated from Stanly Cup contention.  I’m actually kind of happy about that, it will give the youngsters something to work for next year, and with the injuries that the Bruins have right now, they would have been out by next week anyway.  Plus my two Eastern ‘ex-wives’ (DC and Philly) are still in it. As well as three teams I have an emotional bond with in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment